About Stadium Entertainment
Different! Willing to break new ground! Embracing new technology! Community Service Oriented! NOT business as usual!
Stadium’s mission and approach to the music and entertainment industry evolves in tandem with the times we live in; full of promise and thick with innovation.The old entertainment company model doesn’t work so why continue to do it in the same old way? Stadium is dedicated to bringing the business of entertainment into the 21st Century.
- A record company releasing compilations featuring Platinum and Gold selling artists in all musical genres through exclusive licensing arrangements (SE Group).
- A consulting firm offering a full range of entertainment industry services to corporations, small business operations, consultants, professionals, and the artist community at large (SE Group)
- An online digital distribution platform with secured end user licenses with over 300 sites, all over the world and including online digital download giants such as ITunes, Rhapsody, Juno and more. The platform boasts a comprehensive accounting/royalty system encompassing all regulatory statues and copyright parameters (Renfield Digital Distribution)
- A consulting and marketing company specializing in the unique needs of 501c3, not for profit model and fund raising needs
- A wholesale music outlet offering an extensive catalogue to charities, educational organizations and corporations interested in using pre-recorded music by high profile, top selling artists as fund raising tools, value added items and promotional products.
- A traditional, brick & mortar music distributor utilizing a national sales team to solicit and pre-recorded compact disc orders from major retailers such as Wal-Mart, Best Buy, etc. and non-traditional retailers, such as Casey’s, Big Y and Mapco who have discovered the profitability of selling compact discs at competitive low pricing.
- A talent acquisition firm for major International concert promoters in Australia and New Zealand.
- A consulting and marketing company specializing in outreach to student populations at the high school and college level.
Stadium’s business model is based upon a manageable and malleable core team that hires and supervises third party services such as publicity, internet marketing, promotion, etc. that are contracted on an “as needed” basis thus cutting down on overhead and benefitting by skill sets based on specialties. Charitable Pledge: All of Stadium’s musical compilation projects include a dedicated revenue stream to a worthy charitable partner and cause.
Meet The TeamFind out about the people that make Stadium Entertainment tick.
» Meet Us